Our President and Principal Writer/Editor, Linda C. Anger, has three decades experience in corporate documentation, manuscript editing, blogging, publication credits, and a strong background in creative writing.
Linda is a poet, fiction writer, and essayist whose business and creative works have been featured in publications such as Michigan PRIME, Black Engineer Magazine, Profiles in Diversity Journal, MultiCultural Law Journal, Mused-the Bella Online Journal, Still Crazy Magazine, and the Almost Touching Anthology. Learn more about her creative work and publications at The Full Crumb Cafe. She has been an avid member of Toastmasters International since 2012, and earned the Distinguished Toastmaster Designation in 2017.
Associations & Awards
- Member, Toastmasters Walsh College Troy & Toastmasters Optimistic Orators
- 2014 Chair, Troy Chamber of Commerce Leadership Enrichment Council
- 2010 “Pioneering Spirit” Award Winner, NAWBO Greater Detroit Chapter
- 2007 Career Woman of the Year, National Association of Career Women
- 2007 Athena Award Nominee
- 2004 “Small Business Owner of the Year,” Rochester Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Founding Member, Community Foundation of Greater Rochester’s Women’s Fund
- Past President, National Association of Career Women, Metro Detroit Chapter
- Past Marketing Committee Co-Chair, Rochester Area Neighborhood House
- Past Board Member, NAWBO Greater Detroit
- Past President, Detroit Working Writers (DWW)
CONTACT US TODAY for more information or to discuss your next project.