Our President and Principal Writer/Editor, Linda C. Anger, has three decades experience in corporate documentation, manuscript editing, blogging, publication credits, and a strong background in creative writing.
Linda is a poet, fiction writer, and essayist whose business and creative works have been featured in publications such as Michigan PRIME, Black Engineer Magazine, Profiles in Diversity Journal, MultiCultural Law Journal, Mused-the Bella Online Journal, Still Crazy Magazine, and the Almost Touching Anthology. Learn more about her creative work and publications at The Full Crumb Cafe.
Associations & Awards
- Member, Toastmasters Walsh College Troy & Toastmasters Optimistic Orators
- 2014 Chair, Troy Chamber of Commerce Leadership Enrichment Council
- 2010 “Pioneering Spirit” Award Winner, NAWBO Greater Detroit Chapter
- 2007 Career Woman of the Year, National Association of Career Women
- 2007 Athena Award Nominee
- 2004 “Small Business Owner of the Year,” Rochester Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Founding Member, Community Foundation of Greater Rochester’s Women’s Fund
- Past President, National Association of Career Women, Metro Detroit Chapter
- Past Marketing Committee Co-Chair, Rochester Area Neighborhood House
- Past Board Member, NAWBO Greater Detroit
- Past President, Detroit Working Writers (DWW)
CONTACT US TODAY for more information or to discuss your next project.